Tuesday, September 4, 2007

3 years ago today...

ben was still making pasta to feed our wedding guests and i was getting my hair did by an 8 month pregnant chain smoking lady down in roanoke. she did a good job though...

this picture was taken right after someone told us we were broke...


not really, but i think it's great because we're both so annoyed and that's what marriage is all about - always being on the same team. (aren't my flowers pretty?)

here we are taking communion.


and here we are escaping for a few minutes on top of a hill...



and here we are 3 years later on a rowboat in Central Park ready and waiting for our pancakes.



happy days...

2 comments:

Jen L said...

BenAnna, you're still a beautiful couple 3 years later. I was 2 months pregnant with Alec and now I have Annika too! Lots can happen in 3 years. I wonder where you'll be at your 6 year anniversary?!
I'm so excited to hear of your adoption and can't wait to meet your little girls.
Hugs,
Jen (Ferris) Larson

Ferris Family said...

That was such a beautiful day. Happy Anniversary dear friends. We love you.