i was tagged by a bloggy friend and as a result need to share 7 strange facts about myself. my mom and donna are here visiting and to be honest, we had a hard time narrowing it down to just 7. but here they are in no specific order.
1. i really like to take my temperature. i mean really, not to like chart it or anything, just to know what it is.
2. i don't use my pinkies when i type. i keep them up in the air like some british person drinking tea.
3. i went to 11 schools in 12 years.
4. at our rehearsal dinner, every person that made a toast started out with "when we lived together..." so they made me add it all up and it turned out i had 56 roommates in seven years. p.s. i'm still on good terms with all of them...except john, because he has bad hair.
5. growing up i had a cat named ben thomas (thomas was his middle name) and i married a ben thomas. i loved loved loved that cat; he lived a long sweet life. sometimes i think it's funny i knew the cat longer than i have known my husband.
6. i lived in a tent on a farm for while until i got pneumonia. it sucked.
7. well, the most obvious is that we wil go from not having any kids (save hound) to having 3 kids by the end of the summer. 0-3 in under 6 months. oh, and they will all be under the age of 14 months.
i'm not sure i'm doing this right, but i want mary and amanda to answer these questions - you've been tagged?
now, what you really came for:
this is part of our morning routine. they have some time in the swings and practice sharing a blanket.